Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good Greek restaurant in Baltimore

Although I live in an area which has a large Greek population, I had to go to Baltimore, Maryland, for an upscale Greek restaurant. At the Black Olive in the Fells Point area, I had really good fish dish. However, the food took ages to arrive (and it was fish, so it didn't take long to cook) and I had to eat fast because I was worried about the rental car overstaying the 2-hour parking limit on the street where it was left.

Not cheap, but good food - just make sure you are not in a hurry.

1 comment:

RNSANE said...

I love Greek food. There are not too many Greek restaurants here in San Francisco - the one I used to eat at when I first arrived thirty years ago went out of business long ago. There is another I've been wanting to visit - more an upscale place and a little pricey.